Become an Advanced Placement (AP) Reader
Current AP teachers, active college faculty, adjuncts, and graduate student Teaching Assistants are encouraged to apply. Visit https://etscrs.submit4jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=85332.viewjobdetail&CID=85332&JID=78006¬es_id=3 for more information on eligibility requirements.
Join the 20,000+ teachers, teacher assistants, and professors who score millions of AP student exam responses every year.
If you are not currently an AP Reader, apply to become one today. You may be eligible to join the Reading pool if you have taught your AP subject, or a higher equivalent (college level), regardless of years of experience.
Why consider becoming an AP Reader? Our 2023 AP Reader survey shows:
- The AP Reading experience leads to positive changes in the classroom ― 98% of high school AP teachers and college faculty who have participated in more than one AP Reading say that their participation has had a positive impact on their teaching.
- AP Readers enjoy the experience ― 97% of AP Readers say they had a positive experience. AP teachers and college faculty enjoy working together and exchanging ideas and experiences.
Additionally, AP Readers can:
- Earn Compensation ― Readers are paid $30 per hour for time spent training and scoring.
- Earn professional development hours and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) ― Readers can earn CEUs based on hours worked.
- Score student responses at a Reading site or score responses from home - Readers who score from home can work flexible hours during the Reading week.
- Gain exposure to a broad set of student responses ― You will gain valuable insight into the quality and depth of student responses from a range of AP Exam takers, instead of being limited to student work from a single class or single school.
Depending on the AP Reader needs for each subject, we may select you to serve as an AP Reader in the first year that you apply, or you may be considered for future AP Readings.
African American Studies
English Literature and Composition
Art and Design
French Language and Culture
German Language and Culture
Chinese Language and Culture
Italian Language and Culture
Spanish Language and Culture
Comparative Government and Politics
Japanese Language and Culture
Spanish Literature and Culture
Computer Science A
Computer Science Principles
United States Government and Politics
English Language and Composition
United States History
World History: Modern
If you are currently an AP Reader or have recently submitted an application to become a Reader, there is no need to reapply. Submitting an application does not automatically constitute your employment as a Reader. Limited work visa sponsorships are available for this position.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency